Samstag, 18. Juli 2009

Bike accident

Yesterday I went to the Royal Nite Club with a couple of collegues from work, because the others (the dutch people) are gone to Mole National Park.
Ackah Blay and his friend decided to take my bike from the radio station and bring me and it home by motorbike. What after a five minutes ride with us three on one bike and the bicycle at the left side happened is almost unbelievable:
Another (drunken) motorbike cycler and his girlfriend overhauled us and suddenly collidated with the bicycle, which was dragged and grinded over the ground for about 600 metres. I couldn't believe my eyes and tried not to panic, what has happened, has happened. The only thing I wondered about was WHY DOESN'T HE STOP???
It is a miracle: The bicycle still rides and has only got a broken lamp. You know now why they call me Sahabia?

2 Kommentare:

  1. hey verena!

    deine geschichten hören sich echt spannend an, ich hoffe, dass du ganz wieder nach hause kommst! und dann fotos sind auch toll. genieß die zeit und komm mit einem stück afrika im herzen gesund zurück!!
    die sophie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fie? wieso ist dein profil gesperrt? hast du auch nen Blog?
    *neugier*
    lg an euch beide!

    AntwortenLöschen